We are seeking a strategic performance marketing professional to join our highly respected team, focused on building and managing direct affiliate partnerships. The Senior Affiliate Manager is responsible for prospecting, selling, and day-to-day management of accounts to build and grow successful online campaigns for both Diablo Media and our clients.
This is a full-time position and will and will report to the General Manager, Affiliate Network. This role can be remote or based out of our office in Denver, CO.
With 14 years of experience in digital marketing, Diablo Media is a forward-thinking performance marketing agency focused on igniting the connection between brands and their consumers. We offer four core services inclusive of Affiliate Marketing, Data Management, Lead Generation, and Media Buying. Through these services and Diablo Media’s proprietary technologies, we are able to offer clients an unparalleled product and service. To support all of this, we have a best-in-class team that drives creativity, collaboration, and innovation.
- Consistent efforts prospecting, negotiating, and communicating with current and potential clients via email, phone, and social media.
- Exemplary consultative selling through best-in-class customer service.
- Monitor account activity, analyze performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase account-generated revenues.
- Maintain a high level of communication with accounts, recommend new campaigns for accounts, and provide performance feedback to internal teams.
- Supply creative packages, links, and reporting to accounts as needed.
- Communicate and monitor compliance or brand guidelines in the ever-changing digital marketing landscape.
- Proactively monitor marketing sources on all campaigns.
- Recruit new clients and businesses through research, referrals and other avenues.
- Set and manage monthly, quarterly and annual goals for revenue growth.
- Represent Diablo Media at industry conferences and client meetings, both virtual and in person.
- Manage middle/top tier accounts and help develop account contact management strategies.
The Ideal Candidate Is:
- Exudes confidence and lacks fear.
- Creates their own opportunities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and organizational skills.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Google Docs.
- Self-starter, quick learner, and works well within a team environment.
- Strong recruitment and negotiation skills.
- Ability to be agile and succeed in, as well as enjoy, a fast-paced environment.
- Maintains a healthy competitive spirit.
Education and Experience:
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a client-facing role within an affiliate or performance marketing environment.
- BS/BA degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or Business.
- Proven track record of effectively managing and building client relationships.
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. to be considered for this opportunity.
The base salary for this position is $60K per year plus incentive compensation. Targeted earnings for this role are a combined total of $160K per year.